My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Friday, August 12, 2016

Friday Fantasy Knits- Shawls

Shawls to Dream about and Do-


Inara Wrap









Antarktis- On Sale till Aug. 14th






Edison- Free Pattern





Color Affection












Happy End






Cool Breeze ~ Just Knit It Free Pattern Link

In celebration of the Olympic Games in Rio-


Based on this pattern-
Just Knit It - 2012- Free Pattern








Here's a Shawl KAL coming up August 20th-

  Yarn Crawl Mystery.


 "This Mystery is all about the interplay of two colors combined with interesting textures. The cost is only $1 until Sept. 3rd. The pattern includes two shapes to choose from: my classic crescent shawl, worked the top down and shaped with easy garter stitch short rows; and a rectangular stole, which is worked sideways to avoid tricky center joins."


     And I'm working on a shawl knit-along Summer 2016 KAL that started in July, but I'm halfway through and the pattern it is a real nice one that I intend to use again, so check it out even though the KAL is pretty much over.  

Dream'n On!

No comments:

Post a Comment